Whether we’re writing — or being written about — AcceptU (formerly EqualApp) is creating buzz. Our admissions experts have been featured in the Daily Beast, Inc., Entrepreneur and others.
- Journal of College Admission — Stressors in College Choice
- Gulf News — How Many Business Schools Should You Apply To?
- New York Post — Corrupt Tutors for Hire
- Gulf News — Tips for Applying to US Graduate Schools
- Gulf News — Top Tips for US Tertiary Admission Forms
- The National — Home Thoughts on Studying at a University Abroad
- Boston Globe — Education-tech Ecosystem Grows in Boston
- Entrepreneur – Business and a Beer: An Entrepreneur Roundtable
- Daily Beast – The Dirty College Admissions Trick
- Daily Beast – College Admissions’ Secret Strategy
- Gulf News – Universities Want ‘Active’ Students
- Gulf News – MBA Market Catering to Fresh Graduates
- Gulf News — Ivy League Universities Want Diversity
- The National — Grades Not Only Requirement to Win Coveted Ivy League Spot
- Inc. — How to Manage A One-Person Sales Force
- Cornell University Ezra Magazine — Alums Create Online Admissions Counseling Program
- Columbia University Teachers College — Entrepreneurial Spotlight
- Yahoo! News — Early College Admissions: Is it Right for You?