Ensure that you're putting your best foot forward applying to grad school
The earlier applicants begin the graduate planning process, the more likely there is to be a successful outcome. Early graduate school planning ensures you are doing what you need to be doing in advance of the process. This significantly decreases stress associated with the process while enabling you to put your best foot forward. We will proactively counsel you during freshman and sophomore year on the following topics:
• Myers-Briggs strong interest assessment
• Academic interest definition/goals setting
• Academic advising/course selection
• Graduate admissions strategy
• Extracurricular profile development
• Internship planning
• Developing research experience
• Outreach to university professors & school visits
• Standardized test strategy
Your personal statement and CV are critical factors considered by graduate admissions officers. Our methodical and systematic approach to essay and CV development will enable you to effectively communicate your interests, highlight your accomplishments and demonstrate unique qualities in your graduate school applications.
Your counselor will lead you through an introspective brainstorming process to identify key differentiators to highlight in your written application materials. You will then work with your counselor to develop a compelling and engaging essay and CV that allow admissions officers to gain a deep understanding of your passions and goals.
This plan provides comprehensive brainstorming and editing on the Personal Statement and CV.
Our signature graduate admissions program, developed and refined over nearly a decade, has consistently been shown to deliver results. Working closely with you over junior and/or senior year(s), our counselor will cover the following topics:
• Academic interest exploration/goal setting
• Academic advising
• Extracurricular, research, internship and/or summer planning
• Standardized testing timeline/strategy
• Admissions strategy
• University program visits and admissions office outreach
• Graduate school/program list (up to 8 programs)
• Strategies for contacting professors at prospective graduate universities/programs
• Letter of recommendation strategy
• Personal statement brainstorming & editing
• Supplemental essay brainstorming & editing
• Résumé editing
• Interview preparation
• Waitlist strategy
• Decision support
Our VIP plan is a limited offering for those applicants targeting the most selective graduate programs and/or those who would benefit from higher touch support. VIP clients are assigned an AcceptU VIP Counselor, the most experienced, highest rated counselors on our team to provide end-to-end support through the process.
Working through your junior and/or senior year, your AcceptU VIP Counselor will cover all of the topics included in our Comprehensive plan, including academic interest exploration/goal setting, graduate school/program list, brainstorming & editing of your application materials (including personal statements) and interview prep.
There is no cap on the number of graduate programs that our VIP clients can apply to.